Title Creative Director
Job Ref 34746
Job Type Permanent
Job Hours Full time
Location London hybrid (2 days in office, you can choose which days)
Salary range: 75-100k
The speed read:
An innovative design and communications agency is looking for a Creative Director to lead their team onto further success.
You will be a creative and confident leader, overseeing the development of integrated marketing campaigns and strategies from start to finish. You will be highly conceptual, and your ideas will be brought to life in collaboration with your team of designers, copywriters and other creative professionals. You won’t just be their creative director though, you’ll be their mentor and supporter, encouraging them to reach new heights and experiment with their approach.
With great power comes great responsibility, you will be representing the agency to clients, and your team to key internal stakeholders, so you’ll know how to put your best self out there. The people you meet and projects you lead will not be limited to the UK, the agency is known for their global outreach. And the projects you will be involved in are just as varied, whilst the agency started off focused on digital output they have since grown to become a full service agency working across brand, strategy, social, film, animation alongside websites and digital products.
They work across a variety of sectors including, but not limited to; publishing, broadcast, healthcare, law and travel to name a few. There’s always something new and exciting on the horizon.
- An experienced leader and mentor
- Used to working with clients and stakeholders at a senior level.
- Ambitious, driven, and good with people.
- A progressive thinker with an entrepreneurial approach.
- A doer and problem solver, with a point of view.
- Great at presenting a rallying your audience
- A degree in design, advertising, marketing or another related field.
- 10+ years’ experience in creative leadership roles.
- A folio full of amazing ideas executed across a variety of outputs
The ability to challenge conventional thinking and push creative boundaries.
Please attach CV and Portfolio/Link to website (for design roles)
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.