POPULOUS is an award-winning, international design practice specialising in sport and entertainment venues that draw people and communities together for unforgettable experiences.
We are seeking a Studio Coordinator to join the London team to provide key support for the Studio Manager, Project Leads, and their various teams. This is a key role within the office, and you will be expected to show initiative, and deliver all tasks efficiently with particular attention to detail.
- Studio support; including diary management, arranging studio meetings, coordination of teams attendance and holiday schedule
- Daily liaison with Office Manager about office needs, plan and act on business priorities, studio initiatives and longer term projects
- Responsible for maintaining pristine studios including regular walkthroughs, tidy and maintain clean office space.
- Processing expenses claims.
- Booking travel arrangements including transport, accommodation, and visas.
- Prepare correspondence; assisting with postal needs, organising couriers and deliveries.
- Document management – logging, archiving and retrieval of documents/drawings
- Liaising with clients, contactors, and others by telephone and in person
- Assisting with reception duties when receptionist is absent
- Acting as Fire Marshall
- Support Events and Training Management – assist with events preparation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent command of English language (verbal and written).
- Proficiency in a foreign language (verbal and written) is desirable
- Ability to operate in a broad range of social settings
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and InDesign).
- Experience in a similar role (specific experience within the field of architecture, engineering or construction is advantageous).
How to apply:
If you are interested in joining our expanding team, please “Apply”. In your application, please include your CV and a one-page letter of motivation (cover letter), salary expectations, and your availability.
Populous is an equal opportunities employer. Populous employees enjoy a full range of workplace benefits, as well as the opportunity to attend events at several of our London venues, including the O2 Arena, Emirates Stadium and Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.