This position sits in our Marketing & Technology service based in London. We combine data, technology, creative content, and paid media to crack brands’ business problems & drive revenue through a variety of digital marketing solutions like ad campaigns, augmented reality, and chatbots. Our clients include ASOS, Just Eat Takeaway, Twitch, TikTok, and The White Company.
Our designers often work on projects that require art direction, graphic design, 2D motion, and/or editing. Each designer also has their own specialism, whether it’s illustration or 3D. We are looking for problem solvers who can help shape creative ideas as well as turn them into realities, including ideas in the metaverse, VR, AR and other cutting edge industry tech.
You will understand traditional graphic design and motion theory but know how and when to break it.
You will collaborate with other disciplines to push development and innovation.
This role is fast paced, varied and constantly evolving.
- Explore and work within a variety of different formats and platforms to create global campaigns
- Generate the creative ideas and campaign look and feel
- Oversee and lead members of the team to bring out the best in the designers
- Collaborate with other designers and creative planners
- Be aware of and respond to current design and culture
- Contribute to our creative process by sharing your ideas and experience
- Present work internally and externally
- Stay up-to-date with industry development and tools
- Build a productive and working relationship with other teams within the business to deliver projects
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
Skills And Previous Experience
- Solid experience as a Motion designer or similar role
- Outstanding showreel and/or portfolio
- Expert knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Strong aesthetic skills with graphic design principles knowledge
- Ability to meet deadline and collaborate with a team and clients
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- A love for learning new things and exploring new formats
Nice to have:
- Experience in video editing
- Cinema 4D
- Experience with AR
- Experience with photography or videography
- Experience with sound design and using Audition
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will be encouraged to follow your passions. You’ll be supported when you want to try something new.
- A flexible, hybrid working policy
- The choice of medical healthcare providers (Bupa or Medicash)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
- Company pension scheme
- EAP scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Buddy Program: You will be paired with a ‘Buddy’ to help you through your first weeks’ at DEPT®.
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Annual trip to DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all expenses paid weekend of fun!
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.