Hogarth is the Global Content Experience Company. Part of WPP, Hogarth partners with one in every two of the world’s top 100 brands including Coca-Cola, Ford, Rolex, Nestlé, Mondelez and Dyson. With a breadth of experience across an extensive range of sectors, Hogarth offers the unrivaled ability to deliver relevant, engaging, and measurable content across all channels and media – both established and emerging.
The number of channels at our fingertips; the need for speed; and the drive for mass personalisation, all mean that brands need different solutions.
Our global team of over 6,000 craft and technology experts brings together creative, production and innovation to help clients navigate this exciting and ever-changing world of today’s content experience.
A Hybrid working model
Now offices are fully open we have embraced a hybrid working model, which allows our employees to split their time between the office and other locations, something we hope will provide everyone much more flexibility to their working week. The expectation is that working life at Hogarth will involve working from the office for about 60% of the time for most people. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team to find out more information.
Our product development team is where creativity meets technology. Our team comprises of brilliant engineers, strategic product managers, innovative product designers, and dedicated product success managers, who shape the future of content production technology. We create proprietary solutions that automate content production seamlessly within a single platform, delivering hyper-relevant and high-performing content.
What does a Product Designer do at Hogarth?
As a Product Designer at Hogarth, you play the crucial role in shaping the user experience of our content production products. Operating at both high-level design, defining overall system architecture, and granular details, such as pixel-specific mockups, you translate product goals into intuitive and visually compelling user experiences, ensure the UX remains at the forefront of our product development efforts.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering team to understand product goals and user requirements, translating them into functional and visually appealing user experiences.
- Create artifacts such as prototypes, wireframes, mockups, and user journey maps to communicate design concepts and interactions effectively.
- Work hand-in-hand with the product team throughout the product development process, influencing both product functionality and user experience.
- Take ownership of prototyping and user testing, ensuring the design aligns with user needs and preferences.
- Engage in coding, primarily with front-end presentation languages like HTML and CSS, to implement designs and interactions effectively.
- Develop digital assets including logos, icons, and buttons, interfaces and assist in crafting product-related textual content.
- Maintain the design library of the product suite for future reference and consistency across products.
Reporting lines and key stakeholders
This role reports to the Global Head of Addressable Product, located in London.
You will work closely with product development, engineering, design and marketing teams.
The Product Designer sits within our product development team, based in London.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Proven experience as a Product Designer, User Experience Designer, Interaction Designer, or in a related role within the technology or creative industry.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, or similar, and ability to create artefacts like prototypes, wireframes, and user journey maps.
- Strong understanding of user-centred design principles and the ability to translate user needs into visually appealing and intuitive interfaces.
- Experience in coding, particularly with front-end languages like HTML and CSS, to ensure seamless implementation of designs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, influencing both product functionality and user experience.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a passion for creating visually stunning and user-friendly designs.
Diversity & Inclusion
Hogarth is an equal-opportunity employer. That means we believe in creating a truly inclusive culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone through our ideas, our people, how we behave and how we conduct ourselves. We strive to recruit people from diverse backgrounds and support them to achieve long-term success. This not only makes Hogarth a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone can give their point of view, experience connection, enjoy opportunity and feel a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. As part of our commitment to making our hiring processes as equitable as possible, we are currently rolling out a policy which ensures that hiring managers review CVs only after they have been processed through an automated anonymisation system. This aims to ensure that all candidates are considered for interview based solely on their experience and what they can bring to the role. The solution, provided by MeVitae, scans and redacts CVs to reduce potential reviewer bias.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the job advert or form in another format.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the “Submit Application” button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it’s a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.