Creative multi-channel arts/retail business is looking for a digital designer to join their busy, friendly inhouse e commerce team in North London.
Reporting to the Head of Design you will own the look and feel for all digital channels for the brand.
You will design engaging visual content across the website, emails, digital marketing and social media. Collaborating with the eCommerce and Marketing teams you will ensure we maintain the brand identity and consistent creative at all times.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities: (includes but is not limited to):
- Create visually lead designs that work cross browsers and devices improving the overall customer experience.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce and Marketing teams to deliver engaging, on-brand and consistent content for the website, email, affiliates and social media.
- Updating web content via CMS
- Create new imagery and/or content yourself when required.
- Liaise with suppliers and partners, actively looking for their support with creative assets.
- Support the Head of Design with contribution to the conceptual development of overall company campaign creative
Desired Knowledge Skills & Experience
- 3 years digital design experience, preferably in retail or similar fast paced environment.
- Experience with working in Big Commerce or similar platform.
- Mac literate with excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong, flexible design skills with image retouching and video editing a must.
- Knowledge of the HTML, CSS and responsive design.
- A creative flair, originality, imagination and a strong visual sense.
- In the know of the latest design trends and competitor campaigns. Be confident to change things up where needed.
- Proven understanding of typography, layout and grid structures.
- A creative thinker, excellent at idea generation, design and layout
- Good time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
- A reliable and enthusiastic team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
This is a lovely opportunity to work with an innovative and friendly team who collectively share the brand’s passion in promoting creativity!