Keechdesign is expanding and we’re on the lookout for another new team member to fulfil the role of Junior Graphic Designer & Video Editor.
If you’re looking for a new and exciting opportunity then please send your CV and PDF/online portfolio (under 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: ‘Junior Graphic Designer & Video Editor Application’.
Application deadline; 8th December, however, work may be available for the right candidate prior to the application deadline. Successful applicants will hear back within 6 weeks. Unfortunately, we are unable to give individual portfolio feedback.
See below for details:
Keechdesign is a busy, multidisciplinary design agency with a growing portfolio of international clients in Europe and Asia. In your role as our new Junior Graphic Designer & Video Editor, you’ll take part in a broad range of creative projects ranging from print to digital design to video editing and production.
- Contribute to a range of collaborative print and digital design projects, from creative workshops and concept development through to final design production.
- Be responsible for a wide range of outputs, including printed/digital brochures, trend reports, brand and visual identity guidelines, logos, corporate presentations, brand videos and advertisements.
- Video editing and general production and post-production support.
- Work under the guidance of the senior creative team to manage multiple projects and deadlines to deliver high-quality work on time.
Skills & Experience:
- 1st or 2:1 degree in a creative field such as Graphic Design, Media Production, Video Production or other relevant fields.
- No experience necessary, although beneficial.
- Strong portfolio of graphic design and video editing work.
- Fluent in written and oral English.
- Exemplary time management skills.
- Self-motivated yet dedicated team player.
- Ability to communicate and develop original, creative ideas.
- Exceptional visual presentation skills and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint / Google Slides or equivalent.
- Strong technical abilities in Adobe CC Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro).
- Knowledge of After Effects is beneficial.
- Web design experience is a bonus.
- Candidates should be eligible to live and work in the UK.
– The opportunity to work in a leading international design agency on a diverse range of creative projects for prestigious global clients.
– Working in a truly multidisciplinary, award-winning team alongside highly experienced practitioners.
– Regular social events and team activities.
– Competitive salary to be agreed based on experience.