A full-service creative agency is looking or an experienced designer to join their team working on one key retained account [sport!] as brand guardian.
Working across branding, content, digital and motion this agencies strength lies in the partnership it builds. From developing brand strategies to making a big splash online and creating compelling content they love a challenge and are passionate about what they do.
We are looking for an established middleweight to senior designer. With key responsibilities across creativity, client management, delivery and leadership. As a senior member of the team you will lead and inspire a group of talented and passionate individuals with you to create excellent work. You will be hands on from the concept to delivery and be driven to produce creative, crafted and thoughtful design.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years design experience working for creative agencies.
- Proven track record of delivering creative across print and digital platforms.
- Highly creative with beautifully crafted execution.
- Extensive experience of working with visual identities using established brand guidelines.
- Commercial awareness and confidence.
- Award winning portfolio and noted creative/branding agency experience.
- Proven ability in offering a multi skilled and challenging outlook to creative briefs.
- Demonstrable experience of liaising and developing client relationships.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of creative design software.
- Experience working on sporting accounts would be highly desirable.
- Ability to inspire and motivate those around you.
This is an excellent opportunity to take on a pivotal role within this well established and independent agency. Great career progression and a super team. Please send through an up-to date cv and portfolio. email@example.com