Camden Town, London, UK
Feast Creative are a Camden based design agency specialising in graphic design, campaign identities and branding solutions for clients in the Arts and Entertainments sector.
We’re currently seeking a Creative Artworker to join our team, working on a broad range of campaign collateral, both digital & print (from web & social assets, to digital screens, press ads, leaflets, posters, brochures and everything in between) for a variety of clients.
Applicants must have:-
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong design, typographic and layout skills
- Excellent Creative Suite skills (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Experience in artwork production (preparing files for digital & print use)
- Experience in working to very tight deadlines and remaining calm under pressure whilst ensuring deadlines are met
- Confident communication skills
- Sociable team player attributes
Desirable but not essential:-
- Skills in animation/video/HTML
- 2 years+ experience as a designer in a similar agency environment
- An interest in theatre and the arts
Applicants with experience in theatre design, who can display a passion and understanding of contemporary and commercial brand identity, typography and digital design will be favourably considered.
We’re a fast-paced, hard-working, theatre-loving and fun studio so if you think you’ve got the skills we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, including details of which software you’re proficient in, portfolio and salary expectations, along with a covering email, to email@example.com with the subject title Creative Artworker.
Salary circa £26K, dependent on experience, talent and potential.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE