We are a team of innovators, dreamers and achievers working with multi-nationals to stay on trend and create incredible products for brilliant brands.
We design, develop and manufacture fragrance, home fragrance and beauty products for leading high street retailers and brands. Our industry expertise and strategy sets us apart from the competition, by offering true factory pricing whilst maintaining the same service level found from agencies.
We are looking for someone with proven experience in designing eye catching beauty products for retailers and brands.
The ideal candidate will have worked in the beauty sector previously, and have a portfolio packed with products that they have designed from concept to shelf. You will have created 3D mock-ups of products with packaging options/styles all with an exceptional eye for detail. You will have an innate ability to understand the rules of design, and when to break them!
This role will help support the management team on concepting, designing, art-working and delivering new products for the growing number of retailers and brands we work with. We’re looking for a designer who deeply understands how a product is branded, shot and marketed, with an innate ability to translate brand personality into design.
Responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Working with the Directors and Account Managers to concept, design, artwork and deliver packaging concepts and designs, graphical treatments, and branded goods both physical and digital.
- Present designs to other designers and key stakeholders throughout the business
- Help create, update and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Design and review print artwork and print proofs
- Consistently meet creative schedules and project requirements
We believe it’s all about mindset, great skills and attitude and a fantastic work ethic being key. We’re a high-performance, open and honest team disruptively shaking up the sector. If you’re one of us, excited about the opportunity, and you’re really good at what you do (even if you don’t tick all the boxes) apply anyway! You might be exactly who we’re looking for!
Ideally you will have: *
- Extensive design experience working in a design agency or in-house experience
- An amazing portfolio or examples of beauty and home products that you have designed – anything from a body scrub to a home candle range.
- Strong commercial awareness and confidence to translate this into creating on-brand products.
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Working to tight deadline with accuracy and speed, whilst being forward thinking and innovative
*The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
4 day working week officed based Monday-Thursday
Company equipment provided
25 days holiday
YFF LTD is an equal opportunity employer. The company will not unlawfully discriminate on grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability or age, pregnancy or trade union membership.