Kentish Town, London
For over 20 years, our commitment and passion for each client’s success has shaped the way we work to be more responsive and strategic in approach. We invest in resources to learn and adapt to each client’s industry needs, allowing us to communicate more fluidly, meet deadlines, and make the best use of budgets.
Our creative studio has thrived by having a globally diverse team of talented designers, working across many disciplines, including; graphics and brand identity, publication, packaging, retail and POS, third space installations and activations, exhibitions, advertising and communications, websites and digital experiences, photography and 3D visualisation.
The PowerPoint Designer Role
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established creative agency in Kentish Town with an exciting blue-chip client portfolio.
You will have a strong portfolio of PowerPoint design work and be able to create visually stunning and effective presentations that engage and persuade audiences.
Working on-site in our studio 5 days a week, you will be designing presentations that are clear, professional and on-brand, utilizing design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, to create graphics and infographics for presentations.
Whether working with existing templates or providing a range of creative options from scratch, you will ensure slides are always well laid-out and consistent in design.
- 3+ years of experience as a PowerPoint designer
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong portfolio of PowerPoint design work
- A proactive mindset and can-do attitude
- Confidence in taking ownership of all that you do
- Comfortable handling a high volume of work to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a calm, considered approach
- High attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Open to flexible working; this role may involve some evenings from time to time
We are a fast-growing agency and we work hard, but we also ensure we have a positive and sociable working environment. We arrange gallery visits, work socials and have a twice monthly ‘show and tell’ to share latest work achievements across the company.
As well as the collaborative benefits that come from working with a team in a studio environment, you will also be entitled to:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus one extra day for your birthday (as well as all UK bank holidays)
- A high-spec laptop with full Adobe Creative Suite
- Access to resources to encourage continued design development
Please send in your CV, portfolio, and salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you.