Kentish Town, London
About Shoot The Moon
For over 20 years, our commitment and passion for each client’s success has shaped the way we work to be more responsive and strategic in approach. We invest in resources to learn and adapt to each client’s industry needs, allowing us to communicate more fluidly, meet deadlines, and make the best use of budgets.
Our creative studio has thrived by having a globally diverse team of talented designers, working across many disciplines, including; graphics and brand identity, publication, packaging, retail and POS, third space installations and activations, exhibitions, advertising and communications, websites and digital experiences, photography and 3D visualisation.
The Senior Designer Role
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established creative agency in Kentish Town with an exciting blue-chip client portfolio.
You will be an uber-creative, enthusiastic, highly committed, and motivated individual, capable of using your initiative, working harmoniously within a small team, and liaising directly with clients.
Working on-site in our studio 5 days a week, you will be designing for both print and digital across projects spanning our client portfolio, alongside our current diverse design team. An excellent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is a must, and any 3D design experience is advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years of commercial experience in a senior agency role
- A stunning portfolio with an outstanding range of work, all with rationale and evidence of the process behind your ideas
- Strong in concepts, branding, key arts, layouts and digital projects
- A proven track record of delivering a project from start to finish
- Experience in pitching and presenting to clients
- Excellent communication skills/ability to translate your ideas
- Excellent eye for detail, consistency and accuracy (please ensure your CV is spell checked/proof read before submitting)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle multiple projects at once
- Open to flexible working; this role may involve some evenings and weekend work from time to time
- Open to working from the studio 5 days a week (flexibility available upon discussion)
We are a fast-growing agency and we work hard, but we also ensure we have a positive and sociable working environment. We arrange gallery visits, work socials and have a twice monthly ‘show and tell’ to share latest work achievements across the company.
As well as the collaborative benefits that come from working with a team in a studio environment, you will also be entitled to:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus one extra day for your birthday (as well as all UK bank holidays)
- A high-spec laptop with full Adobe Creative Suite
- Access to resources to encourage continued design development
Please send in your CV, portfolio, and salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you.