A medium-sized creative agency, based in Central London/ The studio is packed full of talent across graphic design, motion graphics, video editing, illustration, copywriting, and so much more. They’re a group of multi-talented designers, project managers, and supporters, working to deliver the best work they can.
Embracing the hybrid working model, they have an amazing office space in the heart of London to allow the team to collaborate face to face, forge friendships, and train, whilst supporting a work/life balance with set days working from home, too.
Our client is looking for a creative lead, with high-level skills to act as the visual guardian for one of their key accounts, which is a high-profile social media channel. This essential role is responsible for maintaining creative excellence across a vast range of global brands, that are running paid campaigns on the platform. The CL will be responsible for leading a team of graphic and motion designers (with support from the Design Director) and working collaboratively with a team of copywriters, to interpret client briefs, develop brilliant concepts, and execute polished advertising creative. Working to produce evergreen and seasonal campaign creative, the Creative Lead will ensure sharp strategy and best practice creative is always utilised, ensuring campaign objectives and goals are prioritised for optimum results.
● Attend client kick-off calls and ensure the agency is represented in a professional, friendly manner and all questions pertaining to the brief or project have been asked and answered.
● Digest briefs, and ensure all relevant information has been translated into a succinct format that leads to inspirational creative work.
● Ensure that concepts developed are finessed, narrative, and on brand, harnessing the strength of the design team skillset to bring exciting ideas to life.
● Ensure that strategies have been communicated in detail to the designer team, schedule internal catch ups and ensure internal deadlines have been set in order to hit external delivery deadlines with ease.
● Be the visual compass for all photographic stock choices, ensuring art selection is always on brand and in line with all defined guidelines.
● Help drive skill development and career progression for designers, ensuring they are supported to create their best work and relaying insightful review related feedback to the Design Director and ECD when requested.
● Inspire the team through a passionate and positive attitude. Apply the highest levels of attention to detail and constantly challenge the creative to drive the bar higher.
● Work with the Senior Leadership Team to routinely identify ways to optimise internal systems, and implement better processes.
● Lead by example in all project-related and company endeavours, championing company principles and values.
● Oversee Freelance and temporary project staff when needed.
The Ideal Candidate,
Their insight, knowledge, passion and positive leadership style will inspire the team to consistently produce work that exceeds client expectations. With a strong client-facing aspect to this position, the Creative Lead will be one of the faces of the account, ensuring that their knowledgeable, friendly, and professional persona is accessible to the client at all times. They will always be relied upon to maintain the highest standards. The Creative Lead will have excellent interpersonal capabilities, and time and resource management skills, and will provide constant support and guidance to the team, always going the extra mile to deliver the best work. They will be an expert in their field and drive creative innovation for the company.