A medium-sized creative agency, based in Central London. The studio is packed full of talent across graphic design, motion graphics, video editing, illustration, copywriting, and so much more. They’re a group of multi-talented designers, project managers, and supporters, working to deliver the best work they can. Embracing the hybrid working model, they have an amazing office space in the heart of London to allow the team to collaborate face to face, forge friendships, and train, whilst supporting a work/life balance with set days working from home, too.
The Senior Designer will be responsible for creating beautifully designed, dynamic and technically impressive static and motion assets for global brand campaigns. Working primarily on the flagship account, (a high-profile social media channel) they will utilise insight-led, strategic thinking to develop concepts that fuse strong narratives with clever creative techniques. The resulting content will clearly communicate marketing strategies, create impactful audience interactions, and ultimately deliver on campaign objectives. The Senior Designer will maintain up-to-date and knowledge of social platforms, the wider advertising industry, and be ingrained in software and technology. They will continually strive to improve their skills, staying abreast of the latest innovations and constantly sharing inspiration with the wider studio team. Reporting to the Creative Lead & Design Director, they will have strong interpersonal capabilities, great communication & time management skills as well as the ability to bring innovative ideas to the table whilst upholding a collaborative mindset.
- Responsible for creating content for a wide range of global brands, across social platforms, apps and other digital touchpoints.
- Work primarily on the flagship account, with the ability to flex across the other key accounts creating a wide range of digital content including showreels, DOOH etc.
- Crunching briefs to develop innovative creative concepts, adding a killer design eye and sharp technical skills.
- Uphold killer attention to detail, driving work to higher levels through critical thinking and collaborative feedback.
- Works at pace: from concept, through to creation, design and delivery, you will be responsible for driving projects forward without needing any hand holding.
- Presenting work to clients as well as internal stakeholders, rooting creative in clear and well-thought-out strategy.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience creating and producing campaigns across the digital/social media space.
You will also be able to:
- Maintain excellent communication and work collaboratively alongside the studio team, Exec. Creative Director, Design Director, and several Creative Leads.
- Feedback to junior colleagues and provide mentorship and skills sharing
- when needed.
- Be on the pulse with digital platforms and best practices, trends, techniques and technologies, and share knowledge with the wider studio.
- Routinely identify and communicate ways to optimise internal systems.
- Uphold company best practices in all aspects of workflow and process.
- Inspire the team through a passionate and positive attitude.
- Champion company principles and values.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a forward-thinking, caring agency that prides itself on creating a healthy and friendly work culture whilst producing inspiring work for reputable and well-known brands.