An award-winning brand consultancy that prides itself on producing highly creative work that delivers results. A small independent that packs a big creative punch. Based in Shoreditch, they’re an energetic, fun and friendly team who are passionate about delivering strategically-driven, ideas led design for a wide range of clients – from major global players, through to budding start-ups.
Key responsibilities: Excellent project management:
- Providing excellent client service and project management on multiple small to mid-sized projects, with oversight from the Client Services Director on large-scale projects.
- Ensuring projects run on brief, on budget and on time, providing contact / status reports as needed, and raising a flag if a project starts to run over the agreed scope.
- Smart resourcing of projects in collaboration with the CS team, sourcing appropriate freelancers when needed and providing on-boarding support.
- Communicating clearly, and in a friendly yet professional manner, with both team members and clients.
- Using strong interpersonal skills to build close relationships internally, with clients, and with 3rd party suppliers.
- Diligently maintaining accurate project admin throughout.
Proactive business development:
- Identifying and reporting on potential opportunities to grow client accounts.
- Identifying PR opportunities on your accounts and more broadly for the studio, feeding in to the studio PR plan.
- Assisting with new business enquiries, pitches and proposals under the guidance of the senior management team.
Studio administration & support:
As a small studio, the studio management role is shared across the client services team. This may include;
- Providing central administrative support to the studio when required.
- Meeting & greeting clients, answering phones / responding to emails, and diary management.
- Maintaining studio upkeep and supplies.
- Contributing to our strong studio culture, assisting with organisation of awards, birthday celebrations, social events and trips.
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are As a highly organised and proactive Account Manager, you know what it takes to get things done. You enjoy balancing commercial and creative needs using strong problem solving and communication skills to drive every project you work on, whether it’s a branding brief or a large implementation workstream. Your positive work ethic is fuelled by pride and joy in your work, and your unwavering attention to detail ensures excellence at every step. You’re passionate about building strong relationships and enjoy being part of a small team – ready to roll your sleeves up to support the studio when needed. You’re able to communicate confidently and articulately with clients and team members in person and across all channels be it a phone / video call or email / instant messaging. You have good people skills, able to balance professionalism with affability.
- At least 3 years full-time experience in a branding or design studio.
- A keen interest in branding, understanding creative and commercial opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills, with good written and spoken English.
- Highly organised with rigorous attention to detail and proactive problem solving skills.
- Good business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable working independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Proficient working on a Mac with Microsoft Office and G-Suite.
- Experience in InDesign and Keynote is beneficial, though in-house training can be provided.
- 9:30 – 6pm working hours with 1 hour for lunch.
- Hybrid working arrangement: Mon – Wed in the studio, Thur – Fri optional work from home
- Team lunch on the last Friday of every month.
- 20 days holiday, plus 1 extra day per year of service up to 5 years.
- Discretionary studio closure between Christmas and New Year, in addition to holiday allowance.
- Christmas, summer and ad-hoc social events.
- Discretionary weekend trip approximately every 18 months.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.