A solutions focused consultancy who provide clients with dedicated, on-site agencies that are built from the ground up. These agencies live and work right at the very heart of the client’s organisation. Delivering the precise skills and capacity they require, complemented by creative, digital and production expertise from the wider agency business. The studio is based near Moorgate and operates with a hybrid wfh policy (2 days per onsite, 3 days remote, which is optional).
Our client is looking for a Presentation Designer with perfect presentation skills. The role will be based inhouse at one of the agency’s biggest client (a finance/wealth management company). This is a permanent role within a tight knit team of people who are passionate about people! The design work can be as varied as emails through to hybrid events with brochures in between.
- You will work as part of the creative production studio team to:
- Create designs and artwork from their conception to final sign-off
- Create designs across a range of formats using Microsoft PowerPoint as well as Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Ensure designs and artwork are consistent, accurate and follow brand guidelines where specified with a high attention to detail and pushing the brand boundaries where applicable.
- Ensure work is completed within time and budget and raise any concerns relating to deadlines early on. Ability to manage own time is essential.
- Act as a brand guardian ensuring the materials created always meet brand guidelines and the creative brief and that quality control checklists and procedures are always followed.
- To ensure an efficient and high quality creative product.
- Deliver on client projects and requirements, delivering best in class creative production, on time and on budget.
- Support the delivery of work that exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Client satisfaction as measured by the client satisfaction survey.
The Ideal Candidate
You will be a self-motivated creative who thrives in a range of tasks; is prepared to challenge the status quo and bring a real energy to what you do, and have the following skills:
- A proven track record: you’ll have a track record of creating amazing client deliverables and assets such as printed collateral, digital media, infographics, pitches and presentations. You have a good understanding of colour, layout and typography. Experience in creating materials for the financial management or professional services is a plus.
- Adobe Creative Cloud: you’ll have in-depth and up to date knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite and have a good awareness of current and emerging technologies and how to deploy them across the changing creative landscape, including print, and digital artwork production. Knowledge in other digital tools like AfterEffects and Premiere is a bonus.
- MS Office: you’ll have a very good working knowledge of PowerPoint and a working knowledge of Excel and Word, including great layout skills and the ability to understand and redesign a story utilising infographics, data visualisation and animation to emphasise the message. You’re confident in setting up and using master template slides and styles and you can easily apply brand guidelines.
- The creative production lifecycle: you’ll have a deep understanding of the creative process and production lifecycle, industry standard methods and tools. You’ll have experience with workflow systems and processes and believe they have a key role in production efficiency.
- Innovation: you will have a fierce passion for all things creative and constantly bring fresh ideas into your team. You will demonstrate a keen interest in emerging technologies in the creative production process and readily adopt new ways of working.
- Multitasker: this role will require you to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced client environment, so communication, co-ordination and problem-solving skills will come to the fore. You will need to be able to juggle, prioritise your time, and organise effectively.
- A Good Team Player: you’re able to work accurately under pressure and be committed to regularly updating skills through training. You’ll be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solutions focused: as challenges will come to you, your solutions-focused mentality will ensure they are responded to and handled in an appropriate way, identifying wider issues for improvement with senior team members.
- Communication: The candidate should be comfortable communicating with senior-level clients in order to understand their concepts and interpret them visually.
Both EdenMarsh and our clients are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply.