London, United Kingdom
The speed read:
A premium automotive start up, with its core values in sustainability and the circular economy, is looking for an exceptional Creative Director to lead on the consumer brand experience across touchpoints including digital, live events and showrooms.
You will be passionate about bringing brands to life in a truly immersive way. You bring a proven track record of working with innovative and progressive brands and you are keen to apply this in a new setting.
You are highly conceptual and can generate ideas that connect deeply with your audience. You are a natural collaborator with brand, marketing and storytelling teams, to ensure the delivery of your brilliant vision. You can talk design and experiential with people outside of the discipline.
You will work with the Head of Brand to build, mentor, inspire a team, and commission specialist freelancers when necessary.
This role is for you if you obsess about how potential consumers engage with a high value product in a space or when interacting with it through technology.
Experience in automotive is not necessary, but an interest/previous experience in luxury, premium and sustainable brands would stand you in good stead.
There is an excellent package on offer for the right person, including discretionary bonus, a generous pension, medical allowance, a car allowance and an additional allowance if living in London or Surrey.
- Passionate about brand immersion and audience engagement
- Able to lead creative concepting for new projects
- Experienced in directing and managing the creative development of multiple projects from concept through to completion
- Adept at developing design concepts that meet business objectives and the company’s strategy
- A mentor and excellent team builder
- Used to briefing 2D and 3D designers, illustrators, tech partners, contractors, build partners and freelancers
- Strong working knowledge of Graphic, Spatial and Experiential design
- Strong focus on conceptual design, with a multi-disciplinary approach
- Excellent knowledge of digital experiential capabilities
- Great technical knowledge and can lead on getting your ideas made
Smart and inspiring in equal measure
Please attach CV.
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.