Bayswater, United Kingdom
The speed read:
An exciting opportunity for a Mid/Senior Designer to join an internationally famous independent agency, known for their outstanding design work.
You’ll join a small team within a mid-large agency specialising in working with luxury, finance, transport and hospitality brands. It is essential that you have great attention to detail and a love for the true craft of design. This role will suit a designer that enjoys working closely with an experienced design practitioner and loves the detail of typography, identity creation, as well as layout and tactical implementation. Experience in bring brands to life with motion is a key part of this role.
- Passionate about the practice of excellent, well-crafted design.
- Strategic and well-versed in brand posting; able to develop brands from scratch or work within/flex existing brand hierarchies
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and with a team
- A great mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
- Confidence in using motion graphics (using After Effects)
- Good knowledge of digital with experience in Figma or similar
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience designing across print and digital media
- The ability to multitask and prioritise projects across all mediums, from digital to print design.
- The ability to work independently
- Some knowledge of coding would be a bonus!
Old school design values but with a progressive and innovative approach.
Please attach CV and Portfolio/Link to website (for design roles) Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.