London, United Kingdom
The speed read:
An established creative technology agency is looking for a talented Senior Creative Designer to join the team.
A unique opportunity for a curious creative eager to showcase their design talents and motivational pull. The Senior Creative will work collaboratively with the Production team to create visually appealing concepts in response to new project briefs. You will enjoy the responsibility of owning the creative vision of client projects and products. As well as having an eye for scoping, concepting and developing creative benchmark projects.
No day is ever the same! You will simultaneously work across different sectors within cultural experiences, exhibitions, and museums. A deep understanding of large-format hybrid and immersive experiences with a passion for conceptual design is necessary. You will relish the challenge of identifying and troubleshooting potential design hiccups alongside collaborating with designers or external partners to bring brand ideas to life.
The successful candidates would immerse themselves in the world of strategy, creative design, and development. Projects you will be working on could vary from building high-end marketing suites to inspiring interactive exhibitions with clients in the UAE. A commitment to producing engaging customer experiences within immersive 3D hybrid platforms is vital.
This role offers flexible hybrid working with 3 days in their Greenwich studio.
- Eager to design user interface elements and final high-fidelity designs
- Constantly curious with a keen awareness of world affairs
- Able to translate brand visions into a digital platform
- Confident preparing or presenting creative drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Experience working with 3D packages, associated renderer, AutoCAD or Vectorworks
- Comfortability operating various software including Adobe Creative Suite, Realtime, Unreal or Unity
- The necessary communication skills to liaise with clients and 3rd party creative and production partners
- The ability to handle the pressures of producing fast-paced design projects, pitches and proposals
- The ability to turn your knowledge and ideas into engaging targeted audience campaigns
A natural-born leader committed to motivating and mentoring their team.
Please attach CV and Portfolio/Link to website (for design roles)
Applicants must be living in and have the right to work in the UK.