The Junior/Mid-Weight Graphic Designer will support the creative team in the execution of most design tasks across print and digital. They will help prepare the assets for delivery and assist all in-house design projects across all channels and brands with a particular focus on The Ivy Collection, Ivy West Street, The Ivy Asia, Brasserie of Lights and Harry’s brands and their evolution.
The role sits within The Ivy Collection creative team and reports to the Senior Graphic Designer and will work collaboratively with Marketing, CRM, Motion, and Videography to drive campaigns and projects through from conception to completion while honouring our Brand Guidelines.
- Basic graphic design work e.g. layouts and resizing of images
- Assisting with the design and production of marketing communication collaterals (print and digital)
- Proactively contributing ideas to create communications for marketing briefs.
- Ensuring all artwork goes through the relevant approval channels/reporting to the senior designers
- Image, project and competition research
- Assisting with video and photoshoots
- Evolving the brands design
- Staying up to date with industry trends
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite (in particular Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign);
- Basic photography skills would be useful
- Basic video editing skills would be useful (premiere, final cut pro and after effects)
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Accuracy and attention to detail are – KEY
- General interest and curiosity in all things design and a logical way of approaching problem-solving.
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude and collaborative approach to creative ideas.
- Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Shows willingness to ‘go beyond’ and exceed expectations for their team and department.
If you are looking to work in an exciting, vibrant and growing restaurant group where there are always opportunities to develop and progress you should apply now.