We’re on the search for talented middleweight (roughly 3-6 years’ experience) digital designers; whether you class yourself as being product, UI or UX focussed, we’re working on a specific full-time position for one of London’s most recognisable branding agencies.
Over the last couple of years, digital has been brought front-and-centre to our clients’ needs, from agencies to brands, across large and small businesses, mainly London-based but also the US & Europe too.
At Represent, we pride ourselves on reflecting the design industry more than we do the recruitment sector. A small, boutique-offering of consultants, working with the very best in design talent, as well as pioneering diversity inclusion.
What we’re looking for:
- A strong background working as a digital designer with web design experience at a design agency or in-house.
- Experience defining and driving the design process, with superior typographical, motion (bonus) and interaction design skills.
- Understanding of digital design systems, design processes and front-end implementation.
- You place quality over speed, but you iterate and improve as swiftly as possible.
- Experience with using Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Note: the ability to work in-house at their London-based studio is essential. Unfortuantely, fully-remote isn’t possible on this occasion.
Currently, we work with a tight-knit group of digital design talent, but we’re always looking to add to our roster as demand starts to increase with our client base.
If that’s you, we’d love to hear from you.
Be assured we will reply to each and every application.